Before placing an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please email our Customer Service team. Please note: once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes to that order.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. In addition, your use of this Website after such changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
When you place an order on our Website we shall email you an acknowledgement. Our acceptance of an order does not take place until shipment of the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged.
Once you have checked out and your order has been confirmed you will not be able to make any changes to your order so please make sure that everything is correct before clicking the confirm button. In particular, please note that no changes can be made to the shipping address you have provided once your order has been placed.
Any discounts triggered by the entry of a promotional code will not be applied until the order is accepted but will be detailed on the invoice.
We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of an order may, for example, result from one of the following:
If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock items.
We continually update our online store. From time to time our retail stores may run special local promotions (which may not be available on our Website) or we may offer special discounts online that are not available in the retail stores. Some Website promotions may not be available to customers in particular jurisdictions.
Standard delivery: We now offer free standard delivery on all orders.
We aim to ship orders placed before 12:00 EST/09:00 PST within 5-10 working days following the date your order has been placed. Please note that Saturday and Sunday are not classed as working days. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and the US Territories can take up to 14 working days.
Tracked and Faster delivery: $30 USD Flat Rate
We aim to ship orders placed before 07:00 EST/04:00 PST within 4 working days. Please note that Saturday and Sunday are not classed as working days.
All orders are shipped from the UK and are subject to checking by US customs that may affect the shipping time. Customers will be responsible for paying any applicable import duties and taxes. Charges may vary based on the contents of the order. Customers are advised to contact their local customs office for further information on current import regulations.
UK Bank holidays are not classified as delivery days. Customers are advised to check the estimated delivery day displayed at the checkout for updated delivery times.
UK Bank holidays for 2014 are as follows:
1st January 2014 – New Year's Day
18th April 2014 – Good Friday
21st April 2014 – Easter Monday
5th May 2014 – Early May Bank Holiday
26th May 2014 – Spring Bank Holiday
25th August 2014 – Summer Bank Holiday
25th December 2014 – Christmas Day
26th December 2014 – Boxing Day
Please note, no changes can be made to the shipping address after the order has been placed.
At this time we are unable to ship to APO Addresses.
USPS OR US COURIER DELIVERIES
Your order may be delivered by either the United States Postal Service (USPS) or by a US courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by USPS so the parcel will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card will be left by the postal service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected.
Larger orders will be delivered by courier who will attempt to deliver the goods three times or leave with a neighbor. They will also leave a notice card after each delivery attempt to advise you what you can do to arrange receipt of the goods. A signature is required for larger deliveries but not for the smaller USPS deliveries.
TRACK YOUR ORDER
Unfortunately we are unable to offer online order tracking at this time.
We accept Visa, Amex, Maestro, MasterCard, and Paypal.
If you have paid on your credit card you will only be charged once the goods have been shipped to the shipping address provided by you. We will email you to confirm shipment.
Prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are exclusive of shipping charges and sales tax (if applicable). The total cost of the order is the price of the products ordered plus the shipping charge. Please note, all orders are shipped from the UK. As such, customers will be responsible for paying any applicable sales tax, import duties and taxes. Charges may vary based on the contents of the order. Customers are advised to contact their local customs office for further information on current import regulations.
CREDIT CARD VALIDATION
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to, or does not for any reason, authorize payment then you will be notified of this immediately at the check-out stage.
evansusa.com is working together with Visa and MasterCard to offer you a safer shopping experience when using your credit card online.
If your bank or card issuer is already a part of this scheme, then you might have already noticed the Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode page appear when you last made a purchase with a participating retailer on the Internet.
If your bank is yet to introduce this security measure then the following information will explain how it works and the added protection benefits of registering.
Online Protection Benefits
How it works
When you reach the checkout process at evansusa.com (or any participating retailer) you will have the opportunity to register for either Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode. Simply sign-up for the service following the online instructions that are linked directly to your card issuer, set up your new personal password once your card issuer has confirmed your identity, and continue shopping.
This is a one-off registration process, so you will be able to use the same password for all future purchases you make with participating retailers.
Please note: If you choose not to register during the checkout process, depending on your card issuer, we may not be able to process your order. A different method of payment will be required to complete your purchase.
We guarantee to refund any item you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in saleable condition within 14 days of receipt. If you cancel your order under the Distance Selling Regulations, we will refund the purchase price of the item(s) affected and the delivery charges. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
In the interests of hygiene we do not offer refunds on pierced jewelry, or underwear or swimwear if the hygiene seal has been removed, or cosmetic products if they have been used or the hygiene seal is broken, unless they are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose. Please also note that items must be returned with all of the barcode tags intact.
All returns must be made by post.
RETURNS BY MAIL
To return an item, please log in to your account and select ‘Request a Return’ from the ‘My Orders’ section. Click the order number containing the items you want to return and follow the ‘Create Return’ link next to the order number. Please select the items you wish to send back to us with a reason for each. You are required to return unwanted orders at your own cost.
Once you click the 'Create Return' button you will be given a unique Returns Authorization Number. Write this number along with your name and address in the areas provided on the returns label that came with your original order. Peel off the label, stick it to the parcel and take it to your local United States Postal Service office for mailing. Please remember to ask the USPS for a Certificate of Mailing and retain it for your reference - without this we cannot refund any money if we do not receive the returned items. Then simply post your parcel with your unwanted items to us so that we receive it within 14 days of shipping.
You can log into your account here.
The refund will be processed once your goods are received into our warehouse. Please note, all returns by mail are currently processed by our UK warehouse. Please allow 28 days from the day the parcel is posted for your refund to be processed. Customers will need to return unwanted items to: Spectrum For Arcadia, Leeds Distribution Centre, Hudson Road, Leeds, LS9 7DN at their own cost. It may take 2-3 working days for the refunds to show in your account after the goods have been received. Each item returned is refunded separately, and will show on your statement as a refund/credit from evansusa.com. You will be refunded on to the card that the goods were purchased with. If your card expires before we process your refund please contact our customer services team with your order number, zip code and new card details.
Please note that returns by post cannot be accepted without a valid Returns Authorization Number. You will be unable to get a Returns Authorization Code from the web if more than 14 days has passed since you received the items. If you experience any difficulties with the online returns process please contact our Customer Service team.
TYPES OF RETURN
Returning Goods Bought as Special Offers
If you return a single item bought as part of a multi-buy discount offer (for example 'buy 2 for $40.00') you will be refunded the full price of that item less the total discount given in the offer. If you return all items purchased with the multi-buy discount you will be refunded with the full multi-buy value.
For combination purchases ("buy one, get one free" or "get the lowest priced item free"), you must return any free items or vouchers back for us to process a refund.
Returning Goods which are of Unsatisfactory Quality or Unfit for Purpose
You can return these items to us using the returns label and following the process outlined under “Returns by Mail”. Currently all returns by mail are processed by our UK warehouse. Customers will need to return unwanted items to: Spectrum For Arcadia, Leeds Distribution Centre, Hudson Road, Leeds, LS9 7DN at their own cost.
Please ensure you return the goods to us as soon as possible, giving the reason for your return. We will examine the goods following receipt and if we find the goods are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose we will refund you the price you paid for the goods and the original shipping charge (if any).
REFUNDING THE SHIPPING CHARGE
If we have made a mistake on an item we have sent to you or it is faulty, damaged, of unsatisfactory quality, we will refund the shipping charges you have paid to receive that item unless it was sent to you with other items which you are not returning.
Details of the returns procedure will also be sent to you with your order.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the Website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery.
All sizes and measurements are approximate; however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Unless otherwise stated, sizes indicated are US sizes. Please refer to the size guide for clarification.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions.
If your question relates to an order or feedback regarding this site then email our Customer Service team and we will endeavour to respond within 48 hours. Please note that Customer Services is closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
All rights, including copyright and trademark, in this Website and all content, graphics, code and software used on or incorporated into this Website, and the arrangement or integration of all such content, graphics, code and software, are owned by or licensed to the Arcadia Group. Any use of the Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Evans. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from this Website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes related to the placement of an order or shopping with Evans. Any other use of this Website or content or information contained in this Website is strictly prohibited, unless the written permission of Evans first is obtained.
evansusa.com, Evans as well as page headers, custom graphics, buttons, images and other content on this Website, are subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or licenses held by Arcadia Group Limited. Other trademarks, product names and company names or logos used on this Website are the property of their respective owners. Except as expressly authorized, the use or misuse of any trademarks, trade names, logos, images, graphics or content from this Website is strictly prohibited.
You should not provide confidential or proprietary information to Evans or to this Website. If you do submit information or material to us, except for your personally identifiable or credit card information, we will consider such information and material as non-confidential, and you agree that we will have a fully transferable, worldwide right to use, adapt, modify, distribute, copy, transmit, display or perform the same without restriction and without any obligation to compensate you.
We have taken reasonable care in the preparation of the content of this Website. Nonetheless, this Website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information. We apologize for any inconvenience. In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, and except as otherwise specified by us, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this Website.
Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to websites which are hosted by our partners. When you activate any of these you will leave the Website and we have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any website which is not under our control.
Times quoted in these terms and conditions are Greenwich Mean Time or British Summer Time (as applicable) unless expressly stated otherwise.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and it is agreed that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute. If any terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Copyright © Evans
This website is owned and operated by:
Arcadia Group Brands Limited (doing business as Evans) Registered in England
Company No. 1016191
Registered address: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL
VAT No: GB169 0943 36
We provide this warning as a result of Proposition 65, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, which was enacted to inform citizens in California about exposures to certain chemicals including some Phthalates. WARNING: Products sold on this site and in our stores may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Some of our products such as wallets, handbags, purses, clutches, totes, clothing, accessories, or shoes made of vinyl or imitation leather may contain traces of lead. In accordance with Proposition 65, we issue the following warning to our California customers: "WARNING: The materials used on the exterior of some products may contain lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm."
WIN A TRIP TO LONDON WITH EVANSUSA.COM
US Sweepstakes Official Rules NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1) These are the Official Rules for the “Evans Win a trip to London US Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Arcadia Group Brands Limited doing business as Evans (“Sponsor”). By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding.
2) The Sweepstakes are open to residents of the United States (excluding those resident in Rhode Island) only, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Sweepstakes. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
3) To enter you must sign up to the www.evansusa.com email database during the Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes opens at 00:01 EST on 28th November 2014 and closes at 23:59 EST on 14th February 2015 (the “Closing Date”) (together the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by the Closing Date or they will not be counted.
4) Entries are limited to one per person. Late or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not submitted or not received due to a technical default. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. In the event of a dispute in connection with the identity of the individual who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account identified on the online entry form. The authorized account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
5) There shall be one winner. The winner of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will be the first entry drawn at random within one week of the Closing Date. The Winner will be notified by email by no later than two weeks after the Closing Date. The Sponsor’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6)There is one prize (the “Prize”) to be won. The Prize shall consist of:
1. Return economy flights from New York to London for the Winner and a guest;
2. Three nights’ accommodation in a 3 star hotel for the Winner and their guest (accommodation is based on 2 people sharing a double or twin room, on a bed and breakfast basis); and
3. One £150 Evans gift card for the Winner to spend in an Evans UK store (Gift card terms and conditions apply). Other expenses (including but not limited to) travel to and from both airports, insurance, spending money and meals are not included in the Prize.
7) Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is US $4,900. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The Winner will be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Prize description above.
8) The Winner must be available for travel between 1st January 2015 and 14th December 2015, excluding UK bank holidays. In the event that the Winner is not available for travel during this period, the Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
9) The Winner and their travel companion may be required to provide appropriate government issued photo identification (such as a valid passport) at time of travel, and are solely responsible for determining and obtaining all necessary travel documents and complying with all other travel requirements. Where travel is included in the Prize, no changes will be made to travel itinerary or other travel details once any portion of travel arrangements have been made, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor is not responsible for changes in schedule or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay.
10) The person travelling as companion of the Winner must also complete and return a liability and publicity release before the Prize will be awarded. Minors may not travel as a companion of the Winner unless the Winner is the parent and/or legal guardian of the travel companion and has executed and returned a liability and publicity release on behalf of said minor travel companion. The Winner and their travel companion, as applicable, must also sign any other legal documents which Sponsor may require (including tax forms if applicable).
11) The Winner must bring a credit card for settlement of incidentals such as meals, travel to and from airport etc. Should the Winner be under 18 years of age, the Winner must be accompanied by a responsible adult for the duration of the Prize. In these circumstances, the accompanying adult will be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Prize description and the settlement of incidental charges (as described above).
12) The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Income and other taxes, if any, on the value of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Sponsor may issue a Form 1099 to the Winner for the approximate retail value of the Prize for any prizes of US $600 or more. The Winner will be required to claim the Prize by completing, signing and notarizing an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, except where prohibited by law, publicity release, which must be returned via mail or hand delivery within ten (10) business days of date of sender’s postmark.
13) Failure of the Winner to timely sign, notarize and return any required affidavit and release, or failure of the Winner to claim his or her Prize within 14 of days by RETURN EMAIL or failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, will result in disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the Prize, and the award of the Prize to a substitute drawing winner to be randomly selected from all remaining eligible entries received at the Closing Date.
14) The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or any part of it) with an equivalent one of its choosing which has the same or greater value than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
15) If you are the Winner of a Prize:
a) The receipt by you of the Prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, these Official Rules;
b) You acknowledge and agree that neither the Sponsor, nor any of its affiliated companies and promotional and advertising agencies, nor any of their respective employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your taking or use of the Prize, or involvement in any Prize-related travel or activity, to the fullest extent permitted by law; and
c) You acknowledge and agree that the Sponsor makes no warranty, express or implied, regarding the Prize, and that Sponsor expressly disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16) By entering the Sweepstakes the Winner (except where prohibited by law and where the winner is a resident of the state of Tennessee) agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as the Sponsor may require, and except where prohibited by law, grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s name, address (city and state/province) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including without limitation the Internet.
18) The Sponsor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into relating to the result of the Sweepstakes. You can request a winner’s list for 6 months after the Closing Date by sending a stamped addresses envelope to ““Evans Win a trip to London US Sweepstakes” at the address listed below. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage. The Sponsor reserves the right to (i) cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes and (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry or, where reasonable, any individual winning the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules at its sole discretion at any time and will use reasonable endeavours to notify material changes to entrants and potential entrants. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated prior to the stated end date, Sponsor reserves the right, but has no obligation, to award the Prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination.
19) These Official Rules are subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations in the City of New York. Any dispute arising out of these Sweepstakes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in the City of New York.
20) Sponsor: Arcadia Group Brands Limited doing business as EVANS registered no. 1016191. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.