NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1) These are the Official Rules for the evans Style News Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Arcadia Group Brands Limited doing business as evans (“Sponsor”). By subscribing to Style News, you will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes. By subscribing to Style News, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding.
2) The Sweepstakes are open to residents of the United States (excluding those resident in Rhode Island) only, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Sweepstakes. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
3) Sponsor will carry out a Sweepstake once every three months. You will be entered into the first Sweepstake following the date of subscribing to Style News. You will only be entered into one Sweepstake. The winner of each Sweepstake will be drawn at random (by an independent person) and notified by email by no later than 2 weeks after the draw date. Sponsor's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be one winner for each Sweepstake.
4) There is 1 prize for each Sweepstake (the "Prize") of an evans gift card or promotional code [depending on country worth $1,000 to be spent on evans clothing by the winner at any evans store. Gift card/promotional code terms and conditions apply. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $1,000. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The winner will be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Prize description above.
6) Sponsor does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your subscription. In the event of a dispute in connection with the identity of the individual who has subscribed to Style News and entered the Sweepstakes, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account identified on the online subscriber form. The authorized account holder is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
7) Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
8) The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Gift card/promotional code terms and conditions apply. Income and other taxes, if any, on the value of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor may issue a Form 1099 to the winner for the approximate retail value of the Prize for any prizes of $600 or more. The winner will be required to claim the Prize by completing, signing and notarizing an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, except where prohibited by law, publicity release, which must be returned via mail or hand delivery within ten (10) business days of date of sender’s postmark.
9) Failure of the winner to timely sign, notarize and return any required affidavit and release, or failure of the winner to claim his or her Prize within 2 weeks of notification or failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, will result in disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the Prize, and, at Sponsor’s discretion, the award of the Prize to a substitute drawing winner to be randomly selected from all remaining eligible entries.
10) If you are the winner of a Prize:
a) The receipt by you of the Prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, these Official Rules;
b) You acknowledge and agree that neither Sponsor, nor any of its affiliated companies and promotional and advertising agencies, nor any of their respective employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your taking or use of the Prize, to the fullest extent permitted by law; and
c) You acknowledge and agree that Sponsor makes no warranty, express or implied, regarding the Prize, and that Sponsor expressly disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11) By entering the Sweepstakes, the winner (except where prohibited by law and where the winner is a resident of the state of Tennessee) agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Sponsor may require, and except where prohibited by law, grants permission for Sponsor to use the winner’s name, address (city and state/province) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including without limitation the Internet.
12) Sponsor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into relating to the result of the Sweepstakes. You can request a winner’s list for 6 months after the drawing date by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to Style News Prize Draw, evans Marketing Department, Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, United Kingdom W1T 3NL. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage. Sponsor reserves the right to (i) cancel or suspend any Sweepstake or this Sweepstakes promotion as a whole, and/or (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry or, where reasonable, any individual winning a Sweepstake. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules at its sole discretion at any time and will use reasonable endeavours to notify material changes to entrants and potential entrants.
13) These Official Rules are subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations in the City of New York. Any dispute arising out of these Sweepstakes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in the City of New York.
14) Sponsor: Arcadia Group Brands Limited trading as evans. Registered no. 1016191. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.