Things to Look For:
- Patterns or horizontal lines on the bottom half are perfect to even out your proportions.
- In the same vein, vertical lines on the top half are flattering and help to balance the figure.
- V-necklines will highlight your best assets and look ultra flattering.
- A-line and maxi skirts are a feminine way to balance the shape.
- Add chunky heels and chunky belts at the hip to create interest.
Things to Think Twice About:
- Avoid frills and embellishments around the bust.
- Small accessories and jewellery will unbalance the look and look lost on your outfit.
- Polo necks, wide necklines and spaghetti straps will create a block effect and widen the look of your bust.