Things to Look For:
- Create a vertical panel through the centre of the body with printed panels, stripe designs, button plackets or two-in-one tops.
- Choose softer fabrics and straight cuts to avoid unnecessary volume.
- V-necks and wrap style tops will break up the top half to flatter the figure.
- Wide leg or flat fronted trousers are great to create balance.
- Accessorise with wedge shoes to accentuate your legs, and a shoulder bag to balance the shoulders.
Things to Think Twice About:
- High waisted trousers and anything that sits over the tummy will create extra bulk.
- Long necklaces that fall to the middle will draw attention to a fuller middle.
- Avoid stiff fabrics that will exaggerate your bust and tummy.